Because no two projects are equal, I have an adaptive, economical, and negotiable pricing system. These prices fluctuate based on your needs, short-term or long-term. What determines the final price includes:
- Urgency, or the amount of time needed to complete the project.
- The number of words.
- The research you require or want.
- Project familiarity. (See the list of subjects I am most familiar with here.)
- If you hired other freelancers for your project beforehand.
- My first impressions of the prose quality.
- Royalties, if I am willing to take that gamble.
- Type of editing (or emphasis thereof, like concentrating on style instead of typos).
I only accept compensation via PayPal, making an exception for long-term contractual work for organizations in which direct deposit becomes desirable. We will negotiate in advance any financial arrangements (e.g. milestones).